Loan Detail: Acquisition, Refinance and Construction.
- We have relationships with various banks throughout the US. Not all banks are the same as most people believe. We have relationships with various banks that will finance different assets with less restrictive guidelines than most banks.
SBA LOANS: 504 AND 7 A
- Lease replacement program: Purchase the building you occupy for as little as 10% down;
- 100% financing on offices and buildings for professionals; Professionals are defined as Veterinarians, Dentist, CPA’s, Doctors, Attorneys, Architect, Pharmacies and Drug stores, Engineers, Insurance Companies, Environmental Professionals, etc.
- Up to 90% of Franchises purchases:
- Alternative lenders offering similar rates and terms as banks but with less restrictive guidelines. Rates starting around 5% with 20-30 year amortization and 5 to 30 year terms, depending on asset type, strength of loan,
- These lenders are comprised of Financial Services Companies,
REIT’s, Life Companies, Management Companies, Equity Firms etc. who have large amounts of capital to deploy. These funds are capable of funding loans in the amount of $2 Billion plus.
Private money Loans:
- Hard money loans as an alternative method of financing when other methods aren’t available. Usually short term loans 1-3 years. Remember that the cost of capital is always cheaper than a lost opportunity
- A short-term loan used until a person or company secures permanent financing or removes an existing obligation. They can vary in length from 6 months to 3 years
Financing For Bankruptcy Clients:
- If you are 2 years out of bankruptcy we can possibly finance or refinance your commercial property.
Fixed Asset Based loans:
- Loans based on the value of a fixed asset and not the credit score of the borrower.
- A way for businesses to borrow money based on amounts due from customers. Invoice financing helps businesses improve cash flow, pay employees and suppliers, and reinvest in operations and growth earlier than they could if they had to wait until their customers paid them
- Capital provided to a borrower who lacks the necessary liquidity to secure financing. The equity provider will take a portion of ownership in the project being financed. The financing can be structured in various ways
Stated Income Programs:
- For the borrower who doesn’t want to provide tax returns or w-2s. Most stated programs are for smaller loans usually capping out around $5MM
Financing for FF & E for the Hospitality Industry
This includes renovation on an existing hotel as well as for new hotels.
Balance Sheet Enhancement:
- For the borrower who could otherwise qualify for a loan if his balance sheet were stronger. We can provide the liquidity and strength for the balance sheet. Capital from $3MM - $500MM. Can be structured without the lender taking an equity position.
Facilitate the sale of off-market assets
- We have relationships with companies that purchase off-market assets of various type and sizes. The property can’t be listed or widely advertised for sale.